- Only Admin and Teachers can build the reports.
- Islamic Studies Subjects are reported on a dedicated separate report card.
Ad-Din solution offers below
templates for use by School boards.
|title||Ontario Academic Report Cards.|
- Kindergarten Communication of Learning
- Kindergarten Communication of Learning Initial Observations (Progress Report)
- Grades 1-6 progress report card
- Grades 1-6 provincial report card
- Grades 7-8 progress report card
- Grades 7-8 provincial report card
|title||Academic Style Report Cards for Islamic Studies Subjects.|
If your School offers Islamic Studies Subjects you can build a separate Report Card for these subjects which would align to your Academic Reports.
- Academic Style Islamic Studies Progress report card (Aligned with Provincial Report Cards)
- Academic Style Islamic Studies report card (Aligned with Provincial Report Cards)
Academic Style Report Cards for Islamic Studies Subjects.
|title||Academic Style Report Card for Madrasah.|
If your School or Madrasah offers programs like Full Time Hifz, Part Time Hifz, or would like to build Report Card based on the Exams and Comments you can build a separate (Academic Style) Report Card for these programs.
- Madrasah Islamic Studies report card
All Report Card are designed as per the ministry guidelines to show a student's development of the learning skills and work habits during the fall of the school year, as well as a student's general progress in working towards the achievement of the curriculum expectations in all subjects.