- Estimated time to complete: 15 Minute
- Difficulty: Easy
- Madrasah account is approved.
- Admin, Teachers & Students accounts added.
- Your Account has Madrasah Admin rights for Adding Exam
- All the Classes were added.
- All the Subjects were added
- Creating Exams and Managing marks in Ad-Din Mobile & Web app solution is easy.
- It is recommended to create only Major Exams i.e. Midterm or Final as the exam applies at the program level.
- If you decide to create small exams i.e. monthly or quarterly exams, it is ok as well, but ensure to mark them, or else it will remain empty and can't be used for reporting, and parents wont be able to see marks on portal or app either.
- Email and Push Notification are automatically sent upon Scheduling, Cancelling, Unlocking, or marking the Exams.
- You must have Exam created in order to manage the marks
- We will cover the Exam Marks in a separate article, this Article will speak to Managing the Exams only
- Creating Exam consists of giving it a meaningful name i.e. FTH: FEB-19 Monthly Exam, adding subject to Exam with date and time.
- Only Admin can lock/unlock exam to make it available for Marking by teachers.
- Ad-Din solution offers Managing Marks by Subject or by Students. Whichever is preferred.
- Teachers/Admin can only manage marks when Exam status is unlocked.
- Below is the matrix who can do what with Exam & Exam Marks
The procedure to manage Exam varies in,
- Ad-Din Mobile App and
- Ad-Din Web Portal
You can Manage Exam & Exam Marks from any device, records can be viewed or updated from any device types. Let's learn how to Manage Exam & Exam Marks, select the one applies to you