- Estimated time to complete: 15 Minute
- Difficulty: Easy
- Madrasah account is approved.
- Madrasah Admin rights.
- Delegations are used when a teacher has planned or unplanned absent and filled in by a supplementary teacher.
- Keeping up to date Delegations are useful to keep everyone in the know.
- For planned teacher absent it is recommended to add delegation in advanced, for any unplanned teacher absents add the delegation as soon as you have the supplementary teacher assigned. This will send automated notification informing to parents and students of such arrangement. Its part of the safety net.
- Delegations will be visible to all Madrasah Role Based users such as (Admin, Teacher, Parents, Students).
The procedure to add Class & Class Section varies in,
- Ad-Din Mobile App and
- Ad-Din Web Portal
However, you only have to add a Delegations once, using either device type and it will be available on all device types automatically. Select the one applies to you,